This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you use our services. This may be when you either filling a Contact form, or as a phone, or to avail Services.
This information is necessary for us to provide the Services to you and to allow us comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will never share it with third party marketers. Without it, we will not be able to provide you with the requested Services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We collect the following information when you use book or use our Services. This can be either the information that we collect from you includes:
- Identification information: I will need to ask you for, and keeps, information including some personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, event photographs of yours in some cases when you agree to receive phone calls from us. We may use your contact information to send you information about our events.
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of our Services: In future we may automatically collect information about you and the devices you use to access the Services, such as your computer, network provider, name of Internet Service provider, mobile phone, or tablet to pursue our legitimate interest, in particular:
- to provide, improve, develop and protect our content, services and applications;
- to personalise and improve our website, Services for you;
- Minors’ Information: If you are under 16, we will need your parent written consent for attending a cultural service OR a parent or guardian need to be present.
- Protecting your personal data: We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We have put in place appropriate technical (e.g. passwords), physical (e.g. locked cupboard) and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We will only contact you in relation to:
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Any Meetings like AGM Meeting
- General discussions about the Society
- Communicating with Volunteers or other groups/people related to events/activities.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information about you when you request to engage with our Services. For example, the information we collect from you we need to enable us to deliver the Services to you, we consider it is in our legitimate work interests to collect and process this information, taking into consideration your privacy right.
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services
- Developing new Services: The information we use will help us to understand what is important to our users, and how we can create better services
- We respect your privacy and will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy.
- We send you information about services you use because it is in our legitimate interest to do so. We will only send you notifications regarding promotional information where we have your consent to do so, or, where you have not objected to being contacted for these reasons (as applicable).
- When you provide us with your email address or phone number, you receive events and activity data for your reference as below.
- Advertising and Marketing: Communicating with you about services, events and cultural activities offered by the society.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information about you as follows:
- With third parties: This is to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., hosting providers), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, third parties (e.g.’ mail chimp) that run advertising campaigns, special events or activities in connection with our Services.
- With your Consent: For example: At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share; When you authorise a third party application or website to access your information.
- Aggregated and Anonymised Information: We also share aggregated and anonymised information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Society Services. We won’t ask you to create/register any accounts for yours.
- THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our Services perform and how you use them. To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
To opt out of Google Analytics please visit
- Facebook: We use Facebook to advertise and market our services where necessary. To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/325807937506242 or log on to you Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Personal Information: If you reside in Europe, you have the right under certaincircumstances:
- Right to confirmation: you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you.
- Right to access: you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email or by telephone.
You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR here.
Deactivating Your details: If you wish to deactivate your details, you can do soby emailing us or communicating using the contact details provided below.
Promotional Communications: You can choose to receive promotional messages from us when you first interact with our Services or by making a request to us using the contact details below. You can opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by informing us that you would not like to receive future promotional calls or mails. If you decide to opt out, we can still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing services related relations.
- SOCIETY’S RIGHTS
- If you don’t agree to your keeping records of information about you and your contact details or if you don’t allow us to use the information in the way they need to for communicating with you or interacting with you, then the society may not be able to keep in touch with you and will not be able to deliver its voluntary activities to you.
- Your society can move their records between their computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
- You can contact us on below mail ID